http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr207/a4christ/spunkyrella/pinit_zps3830e62e.png
                          STRENGTH           STYLE           RECIPES           ABOUT           CONTACT

Monday, September 8, 2014

Welcome to Strength & Style!

Hi my name is Lindy Waddell, welcome to Strength&Style! I am so excited that I am finally starting my blogging journey! I am 23 years old, and loving life! I am (fingers crossed) starting nursing school in January, I can’t wait to start this next chapter of my life and see what the future holds!
From a young age I loved fashion but also liked getting down and dirty on the field. More recently I have taken my athleticism and turned it into a passion for lifting! Fit is the new skinny right?! My next goal is a fitness competition, stay tuned for progress pictures!
When I am not living in gym clothes I also love styling new outfits. Shopping, thrifting and creating, that's my style…literally! I love sharing fashion ideas and hope that I can inspire you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover